IfOnly Browns Training Camp Experience
Browns Training Camp Experience
IfOnly provided a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to spend the entire day with the Cleveland Browns. This incredible experience was in benefit of Hue Jackson Foundation & The Salvation Army Northeast Ohio Division. When our winner, Paul, was asked about his experience, he shared with us some of his favorite memories with us:
1. What was it like to be around the coaching staff and the team?
“So cool to watch the ins and outs of their day-to-day. Fun to see them be natural - vs. always having to be cautious when on cameras.”
2. How different was it seeing The National Football League up close as compared to being on TV?
“It smelled worse. :) Watching world class athletes up close was a great experience.”
3. What was your favorite part of the day and why? Breaking the huddle was a ridiculously cool experience.
“They kept me from feeling like an outsider - but they were so accepting of me. Everyone was so nice... and they didn't have to be. Everyone went out of their way to say hello. They made me feel important - even though they had no clue who I was. Very nice people.”
4. Who was your favorite person that you met during the experience and why?
“Landry was a stud. “So kind. Njoku was absurdly nice and personable.”
5. Would you recommend your experience to others?
“Hands down yes- totally different than tv. Gain a much higher appreciation.”